Talk with a Logica expert
What’s the smart way forward for electricity, gas and water suppliers facing unprecedented pressure to replace existing infrastructure while keeping up with emerging Smart Grid transformational issues?
How do you find new ways to make more efficient use of existing systems while planning for vastly increased data volumes? Or discover operational efficiencies through the application of new Smart Grid technologies?
Logica can help. We are the only organisation in Australia with expertise in both IT and operational (SCADA) systems, which allows us deep industry insight into your business challenges. And we are the number one IT services provider to the energy & utilities industry in Australia with solutions for distributors, generators, retailers, gas, and water companies.
We offer a full range of capabilities from business consultancy to full-scale business process outsourcing. Our services in Australia include:
Logica’s expertise in the energy market is unrivalled and for over 30 years has been one of the leading suppliers to energy and utilities in Australia, including:
- 11 of the 13 energy network companies
- 7 of the 8 gas companies
- 9 of the 14 water companies
Most recently in Australia we have:
- Implemented a full upgrade for Melbourne Water’s Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU) hardware to make it IP enabled for improved connectivity;
- Played a key role in SP AusNet’s Victorian Smart Metering rollout including planning, design, system build, test and deployment. Consultancy included end-to-end business requirements and system design, technology evaluation and systems implementation for work force automation and meter data management systems.
- Provided end-to-end support for Integral Energy’s entire IT environment, including IT infrastructure outsourcing services, desktop support, real-time systems deployment and application management services.
- Delivered multiple substation management systems upgrade projects for EnergyAustralia, including a 24/7 support programme. Logica is currently managing the deployment of Cisco’s new Connected Grid switches within their substations, the first deployment of its kind in Australia.
Our Energy & Utilities clients include:
- Aurora Energy
- APA Group
- Chevron Australia
- City West Water
- Country Energy
- Eraring Energy
- Gas Retail Market
- Horizon Power
- Hydro Tasmania
- Integral Energy
- Melbourne Water
- Roaring 40s
- SP AusNet
- Stanwell Corporation
- Sydney Water
- Western Power